Cobalt Blue Rim 24 oz Shrimp Cocktail Chabela Glasses (set of 4)
These 'Chabela' glasses are used all over Mexican beaches to serve cold shrimp cocktail or Micheladas. Their name comes from a woman named Chabela, whose exhuberant curves were similar to those in the glass.
- CLASSIC & BEAUTIFUL - Add a classic Mexican touch to your parties and kitchen with a set of handblown Mexican Glassware. This collection features our famous Cobalt Blue Rim, making each glass a standout in any table setting. At MexHandcraft, we proudly have the largest selection of glass sizes and styles available, like 14oz Drinking Glasses, Juice Glasses, Tequila Shot Glasses, Margarita Glasses, Pitchers and many more!
- CRAFTED BY SKILLED ARTISANS - These works of art were handcrafted one by one by expert glass-blowing artisans in the town of Tonala, Mexico, where families have perfected their craft for centuries. As such, each glass is unique with slight variations from the rest. No two are exactly the same!
- PERFECT SIZE - They have a comfort drinking size of 24 oz. With a 5.1" diameter and 7.5" in height, these glasses will feel just right in your hands.
- GOOD FOR YOU & OUR PLANET - All our products are 100% lead-free & toxin-free, manufactured out of recycled soda bottles. They come packed with recycled cardboard and water-dissolvable packing peanuts.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Hassle-free replacement for any defects or breakages during transit for up to 1 year. Just contact MexHandcraftDOTcom and we'll make it right!! All our glasses are dishwasher safe, but we recommend to put them in the top rack and allow a cooling off period before using. Do not put in microwave or use to serve hot drinks.
US$84.49 / Sale: US$76.04 ON SALE New Product
Add to bag